Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client, a leading Upper Valley manufacturing facility, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in their HR Department on 1st shift (8am - 4pm). This is a temporary position to cover a maternity leave. The position will last for up to 2 months with the potential to last longer. You will work for an industry leader in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
- Will perform a variety of basic administrative, office, and HR related functions (no HR experience required).
- Will perform data entry utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Will answer, assist, and/or transfer incoming phone calls.
- Will assist associates in-person.
- Must have strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel is a must).
- Needs excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to multitask is a fast paced environment.
- Experience with SAP is beneficial but not a requirement (will train).
PLEASE NOTE: This is a temporary position to cover a maternity leave. The position will last for up to 2 months with the potential to last longer.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com/ to see our list of other openings.