Administrative Assistant - 1st Shift
Derry, NH 0308 | Contract
Do you have experience working with the most recent version of QuickBooks, as well as an administrative assistant supporting daily office functions? Are you looking for a role that could provide grow, learning opportunities and stability? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their 1st shift opening. Hours are 8: 30AM - 5: 00PM Monday through Friday. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the office staff and other locations by entering and processing invoices through QuickBooks, answering phone calls for all office sites and transferring to appropriate person and site, assisting with calling insurance companies to get insurance certificates, logging and maintaining log books, as well as may book travel arrangements. There are several other tasks that will be cross trained while in the role.
- Experience working with QuickBooks cloud most recent version or a recent version of QuickBooks for invoicing (this is a must have).
- 5-10 years of administrative assistant experience handling multiple tasks effectively and accurately and some exposure to accounting tasks.
- Data entry.
- Basic to intermediate experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook via Office 365.
- Ability to confidently answer calls and transfer them via a multi-line phone system to other offices.
- Ability to use fax, scanner, copier, shredder, and calculator.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 year degree Associates is a plus.
- Great customer service skills over the phone and in person.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.