Accounts Payable Coordinator
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their manufacturing company!
- Audit paperwork to confirm accuracy of information, such as invoice and purchase order
- Agreement, inspection disposition, reconciliation of receiving document with invoice and purchase order
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies discovered during the audit process
- Match, code and enter invoices
- Audit and process employee expense reports
- Utilize Accounts Payable and related ERP modules of Oracle computer system
- Open and sort mail on a daily basis
- Match vendor checks to paid invoices
- Place vendor checks and related documentation in envelopes for mailing
- Prepare A/P accruals and related journal entries
- Pay suppliers in accordance with terms and bring to the attention of the department supervisor and manager any issues that need addressing
- Maintain positive communications with suppliers and internal company personnel
- Assist with other accounting department related functions, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Two plus years related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, utilizing a computer based system
- High School Diploma
- Strong English Skills
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, problem solve, process accurately and follow company and department policies and procedures
- Must be flexible and possess a good attitude
- Detailed Oriented
- Must be self motivated and take initiative
- Ability to work with confidential data
- Ability to problem solve in a team environment
- Must be familiar with Excel
Note from the client- This person must be able to process large volumes of invoices, the ability to research and resolve discrepancies, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities. Also, a willingness to work on some holidays and extra hours during the closing is necessary.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.