Accounts Payable Coordinator
Hopkinton, MA 01748 | Contract
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their team.
This position is a full-time position in Accounts Payable. Judgment must be used in the analysis of facts and circumstances surrounding individual problems and transactions to ensure the accurate processing of accounts payable transactions. A professional demeanor and the ability to work with confidential data are required.
- Audit paperwork to confirm accuracy of information, such as invoice and purchase order agreement, inspection disposition, and reconciliation of receiving document with invoice and purchase order.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies discovered during the audit process.
- Match, code, and enter invoices.
- Audit and process employee expense reports.
- Utilize Accounts Payable and related ERP modules of Oracle computer system.
- Open and sort mail on a daily basis.
- Match vendor checks to paid invoices.
- Place vendor checks and related documentation in envelopes for mailing.
- Prepare A/P accruals and related journal entries.
- Pay suppliers in accordance with terms and bring to the attention of the Department Supervisor and Manager any issues that need addressing.
- Maintain positive communications with suppliers and internal company personnel.
- Assist with other accounting department related functions, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two plus years related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, utilizing a computer based system.
- High School Diploma.
- Strong English Skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, problem solve, process accurately, and follow Company and Department policies and procedures.
- Must be flexible and possess a good attitude.
- Detailed oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative.
- Ability to work with confidential data.
- Ability to problem solve in a team environment.
- Must be familiar with Excel.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.