Accounts Payable Associate
Boxborough, MA 01719
Our client is looking to add to their Finance Department. They are seeking to find an Accounts Payable Associate to support to the accounting department.
- Process invoices daily, process payments, respond to & resolve vendor issues, investigate & resolve aged Received Not Vouchered (RNV) transactions and review vendor statements to ensure accurate processing
- Drive improvement of accounts payable processes from a quality and productivity perspective
- Facilitate process improvements for accounts payable and assist as needed with analysis and insights on accounts payable working capital performance
- Prepare journal entry for items that require accrual at month end, reconcile accounts payable subsystem to general ledger, and reconcile RNV subsystem to general ledger
- Assist with internal and external compliance tasks as needed
- Support team with various projects/tasks as needed
- Execute accurate, complete and timely work; integrity never compromised
- Take ownership of all tasks and do whatever is needed to drive them to completion
- Ability to work at a fast pace while juggling varying responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal customers, suppliers and associates at all levels towards mutual objectives
- High energy, bias for action; spontaneously recognizes and resolves issues
- Generates and implements creative solutions; challenges current methods and seeks alternatives
- Excellent computer skills for high accuracy data entry required
- Interpersonal and communications skills – including written, verbal and listening skills
- JDE experience strongly preferred
- Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.