North Hartland, VT 05052
Our client, a local Vermont manufacturer of precision tools, gauges and fixtures is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their team.
The Accounting Assistant will be tracking cash receipts, invoicing and doing Accounts Receivable collections. This position reports to the CFO.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Match invoices, purchase orders and receivables
- Entry of invoices and general accounting code
- Review supplier statements
- Check credit references
- Problem solving – identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts to solicit payment
- Receiving payments, posting, and updating customers’ accounts
- Customer Service/Answering Customer questions
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other programs
- Two years accounting experience with an associate degree in Business or Accounting
- Experience with Global Shop or other manufacturing software a plus
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.