Salem, NH 03079
A client of ours is seeking an Accountant to join their Team! This position is under the supervision of the Finance Manager and is responsible for the day to day Receivables, Sales Order Entry, along with supporting Senior Accountant and Purchasing Agent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High volume Receivables capability, able to manage multiple customer collections
- Solid understanding of accounting procedures and General Ledger accounts
- Responsible for entering sales orders into accounting software
- Manage Receivables and collections to minimize delinquent accounts
- Learn company Excel files to backup senior accountant with Excel data entry
- Learn purchasing procedure and have ability to generate PO’ s.
- Support Human Resources with general administrative work as time allows.
- Support Finance Manager with annual audits related to Receivables.
- Engage in continuous improvement of procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel
- Accounting degree and minimum 1 year Receivables/Invoicing experience.
- Strong organizational Skills a must
- Sage 50 software experience helpful
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with employees to conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.