Springfield, VT 05156 | Contract
Our client, a local Vermont Telecommunications Company, is seeking an Account Specialist to work in a fast-paced office environment on 1st shift (8am to 5pm, Mon. through Fri.)
- Explaining our technology to customers by email, phone and online chat.
- Sells and promotes products and services offered by company to new and existing customers.
- Works with customers in person (and by phone, online chat and email) to answer questions regarding service, features, options, upgrades, and billing and payment concerns.
- Accepts and posts payments to customer accounts. Investigates and resolves customer billing issues, applies approved credits and adjustments, and confers with other departments to resolve billing issues.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical duties such as filing, data entry, and record maintenance.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- This important role at the company requires a dependable and friendly personality to serve as the front line of customer interaction.
- A successful candidate in this role will handle customer calls, emails and online chat inquiries to customer questions, service issues and disputes.
- Will also be responsible for selling products and services to our customers and recommending a complete technology solution to best fit their needs.
- An ideal applicant for the company will be eager to start a career in sales and customer service or expand their resume in the field of telecommunications and wireless 4G/LTE technologies.
- On-site training is provided.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.