Wave Solder Operator
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Soldering of PCB assemblies on the wave solder machine utilizing controlled programs and/or profiles specified by engineering. Ability to perform all start-up and shut down routines required as documented on the manufacturer’ s or company procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Ability to start the equipment, address the correct program or profile name outlined in NEO Tech documentation and run equipment to solder PCB assemblies.
- Ability to perform daily and weekly Preventative Maintenance, entering results into a maintenance log.
- Ability to measure solder pot requirements based on the chemistry contents of the machine and add necessary metals as required.
- Follow start-up (as well as shut-down) and safety procedures to operate machines.
- Inspect board output to assure product meets IPC-A-610 Standards.
- Assure that all processes are signed off to their proper designations related to the work center requirements.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 5S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system.
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, & 8.
- Ability to multi-task with strong sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer skills.
- Obtain operation specifications through the electronic manufacturing system.
- Knowledge of machine maintenance per manufacturer’ s guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1 year experience in an electronic manufacturing environment preferred utilizing similar equipment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.