Tester - 2nd shift
Lowell, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have experience with Automated Testing? Do you like working with test equipment and have strong attention to detail skills? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Tester on 2nd shift. You will be responsible for working with small devices, conducting pass/fail testing and working with automated test equipment. Will record information and document findings as well as run push button tests. (Training will be on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks)
- 1-3 years of Pass / Fail testing
- Experience with Auto-handling test equipment required
- US Citizen or Perm resident required
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Quick learner and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with small parts and tweezers and hand tools when needed
- Candidates MUST have worked a 2nd shift recently to be considered
- Need to be able to train on first shift for at least two weeks and training hours will be 8: 00AM – 4: 30PM
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.