Tester - 2nd Shift
Billerica, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have experience with testing? Do you have knowledge of plotting x/y axis? Strong computer skills and ability to learn quickly? This role could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is currently seeking a Tester for their 2nd Shift. In this role you will be responsible for testing and will utilize microscopes and working with a computer to operate machine to test systems. X/Y axis making multiple adjustments to perform various tests on sub mounts using computers to run the tests. Fiber optic alignment, splicing and testing. Great opportunity for someone who has manufacturing, test, ability to learn quickly and who have experience with video games that require quickly assessing information and learning quickly. Y
- Ability to work with a microscope, sub mount test. fiber optic alignment, splicing and testing
- Previous testing experience is preferred
- Ability to work with very small parts with care and ability to work with tweezers
- Experience with manual equipment - not automated
- Able to pick up quickly
- Computer skills and data entry are a must
- High School diploma is required
- No Shift differential is offered
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.