Tester - 1st Shift
Londonderry, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have Mechanical Assembly and Test experience? Like working in a high tech work environment? This job could be for you!
Our client has openings for a Tester on 1st Shift. 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off. Drug Screen and background check are required. Will be responsible for alignment and test of products, will also do optical alignment and test, PWB programming (Unix), screening and testing of systems, mechanical and electrical assembly, will assist and train others.
- 1+ years’ experience with optical mechanical assembly and test
- Understanding of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies
- Experience with optics handling and cleaning
- Proficient communication skills to effectively work with others in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Flexibility during changes in production
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Computer skills required (Excel, Scanning Document, Word, etc.)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance, if necessary
Apply now for immediate consideration! Interview immediately and start within 2 weeks
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.