Test Technician- 1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915 US
Our client was voted one of America's Best Small Companies in 2021 and one of Boston Globe's Top 100 Women Led Business in 2020. For almost 45 years they have been manufacturing machines to manufacturers in over 32 countries with over 800 technology patents. They are in need of Electronic Test Technicians to join their team. Here is what employees are saying about working here:
"Supportive atmosphere, Routes for advancement, Great coworkers, Good Pay, Genuine concern for employee's well being."
Electrical Test Tech will test electrical and electromechanical equipment and systems for fit/form/function/reliability using semi-automatic test equipment.
· Troubleshoot electrical issues utilizing schematics and wire run lists
· Test and record results using basic electrical test equipment such as DVM (Digital Volt Meter), ground bond tester, phase detector, etc.
· Use of basic hand tools (screw drivers, torque wrenches, hex drives, etc) to prep for test, resolve issues, and prep units for shipment
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus 3 years of related test experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read, write, comprehend and speak English sufficiently well to perform job functions.
· Perform/develop complex electrical and electromechanical tests working from schematics, drawing, test procedures and machine specifications.
· Experience using DVM, oscilloscopes.
· Skilled at practical application of electronic circuit analysis and design principles. Verbal and written communications. Problem solving & analysis. Personal computer proficiency. Troubleshooting.
The duties of this job normally require full physical abilities with a reasonable level of physical fitness. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 35 pounds.
Candidates should have 6 months+ previous test, debug and assembly experience.
Don't feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.