Test Technician- 2nd shift
Meredith, New Hampshire | Contract
Activities are wide and diverse, including setup and operation of commercial, computer-based digital printers. This consists of following documented test procedures, loading media, monitoring and replacing ink, loading software, running a printer and documenting results. The position also requires prolonged standing and sitting, and lifting up to 45 lbs.
- Configure and operate at least one printer type
- Follow documented Test Plans and Test Cases
- Work with other departments in daily test operations
- Provide clear, concise and detailed feedback of results using Excel or other programs
- Organize Engineering workspace and stock contained therein
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- ISTQB certification or 2 years of related QA experience is highly desired
- Prior experience with the setup and operation of automated production equipment, ideally computer-based commercial digital printing systems
- Familiarity with Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Comfortable using and diagnosing Windows OS and Microsoft Office programs.
- Linux experience is a plus.
- Must be methodical and capable of following written test procedures
- Follows written work instructions or defined processes under general guidance of supervisor
- Minimal discretion in general problem solving, adheres to guidelines and works within defined parameters
- Grand / wide format printer assembly/test experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Some flexibility with work hours/days may be required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.