Test Technician - 2nd Shift
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Read work instructions.
• Enter yield/troubleshoot data for all tested products.
• Comply with companies standards: ESD, IPC-A-610, Work Instructions, and ISO policies, among others.
• Ability to perform daily and weekly Preventative Maintenance as required, entering results into a maintenance log.
• Effectively utilize OCuity tracking system.
• Interface with Test Engineering Department.
• Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
• Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
• Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Analytical/problem solving capability.
• Must be a team player and highly motivated.
• Ability to multi-task with strong sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines.
• Basic knowledge of Test Station operation and maintenance.
• Knowledge and use of personal computers.
• Pass IPC-A-610 modules 1 & 2 tests of workmanship standards.
• Demonstrate to the satisfaction of a company subject matter expert or auditor the ability to do the requirements of the job.
• Must demonstrate ability to comprehend and read work instructions provided in English
• IPC-DVD-64C, component identification.
• High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.