Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Job Overview: Under the supervision of the Box Build Group Leader, The Test Operator performs test either at the board or unit level using the customer functional test equipment.
Detail of Responsibilities:
- Follows the test procedures outline by customer
- Records all failures in the WIP data collection system
- Consults Test Technician when test issues arise
- 1 years related experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Sitting: Frequently
- Standing: Frequently
- Lifting: Occasionally – up to 20 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- Works well with little to no supervision
- Must be a team player
- Performs other duties as required
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610 preferred but is not required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.