Technician - 1st Shift
10 Fawcett Street Cambridge, Massachusetts 02143 | Contract
Do you have experience working as a Technician and have a backgroud in extrusion, assembly, test and electronics? Interested in working for a growing company who is developing prototype and 3D products? This job could be for you!
Our client in the Boston area is seeking a Technician for their 1st Shift. In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain equipment from extrusion lines, to systems and winders.
- Develop control systems and feedback loops, and automate tasks
- Assemble, test, and maintain electrical & electronic systems
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair instruments and equipment
- Run developmental extrusion lines
- Define, write, and execute standard operating procedures
- Maintain high-level of communications with cross-functional teams and partners
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.