Technical Support Representative
Littleton, MA | Contract
Experienced Technical Support Representative to provide technical support problem resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions for hardware and software products. Solutions include but are not limited to: password issues, basic software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting and creating escalations when needed. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a courteous professional manner. Representatives will perform related work as required.
- Answer incoming support calls in a timely fashion
- Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, requests, or problems.
- Diagnose problems over the phone and provide technical support to customers
- Maintain accurate customer records in SalesForce and Bugzilla
- Answer questions and recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Call customers when necessary to advise of information necessary to process requests and follow up.
- Bachelor’ s degree or at least two years field experience in electronic troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated person striving to learn proprietary hardware and software products.
- Demonstrate exceptional phone etiquette
- Should be customer service driven with technical background
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively within deadline
- Must have exceptional organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence.
- Must display superb listening skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.