Concord, New Hampshire | Direct Hire
Do you have IT experience? Looking to work in a role where you will provide support for the entire facility in a variety of tasks? Great stable company and excellent benefits. This job could be for you! Check it out.
Our client in Central New Hampshire is seeking a Systems Administrator. In this role you would be responsible for assisting in the management of the physical and virtual network and supporting national and local applications, business technology, and desktop support. Will also be responsible for design, support, and maintenance of the court' s internal and external websites. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Participate in the operation and maintenance of all automated systems, equipment, and network operations.
- Assist in the day-to-day duties and responsibilities, which include the following:
- Installing and maintaining PCs, laptops, printers, monitors, iPhones, iPads, and related equipment depending on needs of the office; troubleshooting OS issues, software and hardware associated problems.
- Manage internal and external websites, including the development and support of web applications developed in HTML, Drupal, XML, and PHP.
- Design, develop, and maintain new and existing relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, and Informix.
- Provide audio and video support including video conferencing, document cameras,
- recording systems and video distribution.
- Assist in security, operating system patches, database upgrades and continuity of operations.
- Provide backup support for the Network Administrator on servers, switches, routers, and wireless connectivity.
- Assist in monitoring the network to ensure availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance.
- Assist in disaster recovery plans, implementation, and testing.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science or related field is preferred
- Experience with Apple Products iOS operating system and mobile devices
- Knowledge of Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Network (WANs) technology and standards
- Experience with switches, routers, and wireless connectivity, VMWare server virtualization and VDI, Windows and SQL Servers
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and DFS
- Excellent customer service skills
- US Citizen required
- Ability to meet hiring criteria for a criminal background check and provide educational transcripts.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.