Surface Mount Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Manchester, NH 03103
Under the supervision of the SMT Operations Supervisor, the SMT Operator II produces high quality SMT products per the engineering process documentation and manufacturing schedule.
Detail of Responsibilities:
- Operates screen printer, Mydata pick and place equipment, and reflow oven
- Performs some machine maintenance and limited program adjustments (as needed) to maintain product quality and through put
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures in the operation of equipment
- Consults SMT supervisor as needed
- 2-4 years related experience
- Ability to interpret complex engineering assembly documentation and instructions
- Meet or exceed assembly time standards set by the supervisor while producing high quality workmanship
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610
- Basic computer skills
- Works well with little to no supervision
- Must be a team player
- Performs other duties as required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.