Surface Mount Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Job Overview: Under the supervision of the SMT Operations Supervisor, the SMT Operator II produces high quality SMT products per the engineering process documentation and manufacturing schedule.
Detail of Responsibilities:
- Operates screen printer, Mydata pick and place equipment, and reflow oven
- Performs some machine maintenance and limited program adjustments (as needed) to maintain product quality and through put
- Follows all Standard Operating Procedures in the operation of equipment
- Consults SMT supervisor as needed
- 2-4 years related experience
- Ability to interpret complex engineering assembly documentation and instructions
- Meet or exceed assembly time standards set by the supervisor while producing high quality workmanship
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610
- Basic computer skills
- Works well with little to no supervision
- Must be a team player
- Performs other duties as required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.