Merrimack, New Hampshire | Contract
- Collaborate with assigned program managers to provide innovative business solutions to execute programs meeting cost, delivery, and quality goals through subcontract administration and management.
- Act as supply chain business advisor and advocate ensuring short and long-term sourcing strategies are met through technical execution.
- Champion a culture of grit, continuous improvement, and creative problem solving.
- Identify and communicate risks within subcontracts to the program office; establish and execute mitigation plans
- Develop relationships with assigned subcontractors and affiliates to foster honest, open, and transparent communications to support program objectives
- Provide guidance and accountability on navigating federal procurement law and corporate policy to the program office
- Negotiate subcontracts and work transfers that maximize program performance while mitigating program risk and meet financial goals
- Strong research skills
- People smart/Relationship builder/Effective conflict management
- Uncompromising integrity
- Problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hunger for personal/professional continuous improvement (always learning)
- Pursues excellence
- Embraces change and dynamic work environments
- Operates with a desire to serve others above self
Highly qualified candidates will have demonstrable experience with:
- DoD Systems Acquisitions in program management, finance, or contracts/supply chain
- DCMA Certified Purchasing Systems (and reviews)
- Negotiating complex subcontracts/contracts across cultural boundaries and different federal agencies
- Drafting and executing Requests for Proposals in competitive and sole source environments
Bachelor' s Degree in Business or Management.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.