Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Supervise the daily activities of the Stockroom and its personnel. Oversee and participate in the preparation and activities of all Stockroom employees in support of the Materials goals and Company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Stockroom personnel, which includes performance management, training and development.
- Report on performance measures for the Stockroom.
- Support of continuous improvement of processes and techniques.
- Direct and manage Stockroom projects within daily Stockroom duties.
- Complete departmental reports, as necessary.
- Read and interpret work instructions.
- Ensure ISO policies and procedures are followed, where applicable.
- Assist in developing cost savings by generating new ideas for more effective operations.
- Ensure the accurate processing of all transactions based on Company policies and procedures as it relates to the kitting function, setup process, cycle count and physical inventory requirements.
- Maintain all Stockroom supply inventory, ordering supplies as necessary.
- Maintain all Stockroom related equipment, e.g., scales and counting equipment.
- Act as a liaison between Stockroom and other departments.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 5S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2-4 years of experience in a warehouse or contract manufacturing environment.
- Forklift Operator license preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.