haverhill, Massachusetts | Contract
Stockroom Clerk will help keep track of all products and supplies. Requires a proficiency in the use of inventory software, detailed knowledge of the range of a company’ s products, and a strong attention to detail. It also entails knowledge UPS and FedEx. This person will help with receiving
Ensure inventory match up, and keeps all stock organized and replenished as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an Inventory and Warehouse Specialist
• Counts all company products and supplies.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of the stockroom.
• Maintains a reorder report, biweekly, for all low-stock inventory.
• Locates and removes expired or defective merchandise from known good stock.
• Packs up defective items for return, creates shipping labels, and ships items.
• Uses computerized inventory software
• Retrieves items from the stockroom for customers and sales associates.
• Unloads deliveries and stores them appropriately in the stockroom.
• Replenishes stock as required.
• Ensures that all stock is organized, properly stored, and in good condition.
• Assists in cleaning the inventory and warehouse area.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software.
• Possesses specific knowledge of company’ s range of products and services.
• Pays close attention to detail.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
• Exhibits ability to think creatively in order to devise best inventory control practices.
• Works well with a team.