Stockroom - 1st Shift
Lowell, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have Stockroom experience and like working in a fast paced environment? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Stockroom Associate on 1st Shift. This is a 6 month temporary role that could go longer. This position will be responsible for stockroom activities. Will move items, unpack, label and stock shelves with items as well as issue and deliver items on a carts to manufacturing.
- 3-5 years of stockroom experience along with working with tiny part exposure
- Experience in the semiconductor industry (preferred due to small parts) is ideal but client is open to candidates from electronics and/or microelectronics
- Must be in good physical condition / should meet candidates before sending
- SAP or other large ERP is a must
- Strong attention to detail is a must for this role
- Ability to handle tiny parts when picking
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.