Staff Accountant - 1st Shift
Cambridge, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have Staff Accountant experience? Would you like to work for a company that offers great perks to it' s employees and makes innovative and exciting products? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Staff Accountant for their 1st Shift. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Payroll Processing
- Accounts Payable
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable support
- Balance Sheet Schedule Maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Card processing and account reconciliation
- High School required
- Accounting degree preferred
- Intermediate computer skills - 2016 Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years accounting experience with AP, AR, Invoicing, balance sheet schedule maintenance, bank and account reconciliation as well as credit card processing
- Pleasant, helpful demeanor and ability to be proactive, problem solving mindset, strong work ethic, self motivated, good writing and communication skills as well as ability to maintain confidentiality
- Paychex experience is preferred
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.