Split Steel Machine Operator
Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a local Upper Valley manufacturer is currently seeking strong, mechanically inclined candidates with the ability to lift, push and pull up to 70 lbs for their Split Steel Machine Operator openings on 1st Shift. This is a 4 day a week 10 hour shift starting at 4: 45am, Mon. through Thurs.
- Responsible for learning and overseeing the safe operations of various manufacturing equipment.
- Daily responsibilities consist of both the load & unload of components & tooling, setting up machinery as well as maintaining various types of tooling.
- Operators are responsible for recording all process information including but not limited to set up and inspection data.
- Operators may meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers and managers to ensure that the results of the activities meet or exceed corporate standards and expectations.
- Prior production/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Some machining skills
- The ability to use gauges micrometers, verniers, and inspection tools.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination.
- The ability to read blue prints
- A HS Diploma or GED
1st Shift - 10 Hour Shifts, Monday through Thursday (4: 45am - 3: 15pm)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.