Shipping and Recieving
Northborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive in all incoming goods and materials
- Produce labels for package room
- Read highly detailed shipping instructions
- Assist with packaging on production floor
- Ship domestic and international products
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety and Environmental Programs.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2+ years shipping experience
- Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and comfort using UPS Worldship, Fed-EX, TNT, Concordia shipping portals
- Must be able to read and interpret detailed shipping instructions
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.