Shift Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Newport, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, A Newport, NH manufacturing facility is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Supervisor (3: 30pm - 12: 00am). This is a Leadership role with some required hands-on duties. You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of production workers in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Will perform some machine maintenance
- Will disassemble and repair machinery when required
- Will perform machine-part and component replacement
- Will oversee the duties of 2nd shift assemblers, machine operators, an Inspector and a Material Handler
- Must have manufacturing experience
- Must have good measuring skills and capabilities utilizing mics and calipers
- Supervisory experience is beneficial
- Must be reliable and able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and prior machine operating and maintenance experience
- The training will be conducted on 1st shift
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.