Senior Staff Accountant
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have Accountant and Financial Analyst experience? Do you have reconciliation, accruals, variances, etc. and like working with numbers? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is looking to a Sr. Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst role.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting required; CPA a plus.
- 2 – 4 years of global Accounting experience; Public Accounting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of generally accepted Accounting Principles and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Access.
- Oracle and Hyperion experience preferred.
- Proven ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and recommend action.
- Independently motivated and collaborative, with the ability to adapt to different situations and personalities.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.