Senior Software Engineer
Chelmsford, Massachusetts | Contract
Senior Software Engineer – Contract Python
Job Summary: As an Python developer, you will be a member of the software development team delivering communications and data capabilities for our products. Your role will be to design and implement functionality to enable the product to operate safely and securely in an interconnected environment. This role will extend from requirements analysis, through to design and implementation. You will work with the test team to determine the best ways to verify the product functionality and security.
- Develop Python applications hosted on an embedded Linux or RTOS environment
- Design and implement connected solutions (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cellular) such as secure clinical data transfer, remote configuration and software download.
- Web services and applications for current and future Medical Device products
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Work with the team to architect, design, implement, and verify secure functionality.
- Stay current with state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and techniques for software development
- Lead and collaborate with your team to deliver high quality products
- Experience developing with Python applications
- Experience with developing on Linux, preferably embedded processors
- Experience developing web applications is a plus.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or applicable related discipline
- 5+ years software design and development experience with demonstrated technical leadership
- Medical device development is a plus, but not required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.