Senior Software Engineer - Embedded
Chelmsford, Massachusetts | Contract
Our software team creates and supports sophisticated embedded device software and communications solutions based on state-of-the-art software technologies and open standards. This is an individual contributor position to design and develop software for a real-time embedded device.
- Create, implement, and test high quality software designs for an embedded application
- Demonstrated success delivering software projects
- 8+ years embedded software
- Real-time embedded software, QNX experience desired
- Expert in C/C++
- Object oriented programming
- Experience with serial communications and device drivers desired
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Medical device industry experience helpful, but not required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.