Senior Level Stockroom Associate - 1st Shift
Lowell, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have Senior Level Stockroom experience? Do you like working in a fast paced environment, assisting with reporting and higher level duties as well as day to day activities? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Senior Level Stockroom Associate on 1st Shift. This is a 6 month temporary role that could go longer. This position will be responsible for stockroom activities. Will move items, unpack, label and stock shelves with items as well as issue and deliver items on a carts to manufacturing. As well as extracting data and manipulating reports and other project duties to assist the Manager.
- 5-10 years of stockroom experience along with working with tiny part exposure and leadership skills
- Experience in the semiconductor industry (preferred due to small parts) is ideal but client is open to candidates from electronics and/or microelectronics
- Must be in good physical condition / should meet candidates before sending
- SAP or other large ERP is a must
- Data entry
- Ability to extract data from SAP and manipulate for reports
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook 2010
- Strong attention to detail is a must for this role
- Ability to handle tiny parts when picking
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.