North Hartland, Vermont | Contract
A local Vermont Manufacturing / Machine Shop is seeking a highly motivated Sales person to join their team. The Sales Representative responsibilities will include achieving maximum sales profitability and growth by effectively selling our services across our portfolio of companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining existing accounts through customer interaction explain the other opportunities available across the divisions
- Promotes, sells, secures orders from prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Contacting potential customers to introduce NVT Technologies services and products.
- Requires travel, including participation in trade shows
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer concerns and problems
- Coordinates sales efforts with management
- Analyzes market’ s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers
- Maintains up to date and detailed information on contacts via the CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- Must possess 2 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office environment
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.