Meredith, New Hampshire | Contract
Are you looking for a career in a challenging and creative work environment at a company with award-winning technology? Are you looking for a company that values and recognizes your contributions and encourages you to shape your own career path?
If so you dont want to miss out on this opportunity. We have a client hiring for a Jr. Level Sales Coordinator (Client location is currently in Meredith NH moving to a beautiful new building in Manchester NH in February)
- Generate weekly contract compliance reports and identify accounts for review and follow up
- Update and maintain distributor point of sales and rebate reports
- Audit program reporting
- Monitor product revenue reports to identify any highs or lows in consumption
- Identify assets without contracts
- Maintain and update product order forms
- Follow up on survey responses
- Create and maintain other reports as required
- 3 years administrative and or customer service experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing with peers and management
- Self motivator; able to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to compile and analyze data and trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com is a plus
- Bilingual: English/ Spanish preferred but not required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.