Lebanon, NH | Contract
Our client, a leading Upper Valley manufacturing facility is seeking a Safety Coordinator to join their team on 1st shift. You will lead plant efforts in achieving safety goals and objectives, including by not limited to leading safety team, behavior based safety program, evaluations, job hazard assessments, etc.
- Create and manage a plant-wide safety program/strategy
- Create and facilitate safety team and coordinate safety team activities to leverage identification and mitigation of safety risks
- Create, implement, and continually improve the plant safety training programs, coordinate all training for plant associates to ensure compliance with corporate, state, and federal requirements
- Identify and monitor programs, tools, and training modules to drive continuous improvement
- Investigate all safety incidences with the leadership team to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Assist in proper communication to associates, leadership, and corporate safety.
- Investigate and record safety hazards and near misses
- Utilize safety background, experience and expertise to identify and correct root causes of incidents
- Lead the implementation of appropriate corrective actions to safety incidents
- Minimum of two years of industrial safety experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associate training experience required
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings