SMT Machine Operator - 1st shift
Hudson, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have SMT Set Up, Operation and Programming experience? Like working in a fast paced environment and having the ability to work in multiple areas within Manufacturing? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking a 1st shift SMT Operator. In this role you will be responsible for:
- SMT set up, operation, programming, and troubleshooting Siemens SMT equipment in a fast paced manufacturing setting
- Programming pick and place equipment from electronic X Y data,
- Verifying electronic component placements
- Reflowing Circuit Boards, while learning about temperature profiling to meet solder paste specifications
- Loading reels and other forms of feeders by following various bills of material, drawings and process sheets.
- Will also be doing end of line verifying with X-Ray equipment
- Set up, operation. programming, troubleshooting Siemens SMT equipment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as previous contract manufacturing experience preferred,
- Key ingredient would be experience with SMT parts, stenciling and understanding the basics - looking for any candidates with Siemens Automated SMT Equipment experience
- Small company will be asked to help out in other areas and looking for a team player
Ability to join a great team and learn new skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.