Meredith, New Hampshire | Contract
This position is responsible for running, completing and analyzing detailed reports related to internal SOX controls with regards to Credit Memos and other SAP transactional activities. The Business Process Administrator will be responsible for administrating various reporting, selecting samples and reviewing selected entries for compliance. They will also be responsible for other compliance reporting related duties and projects as assigned by the Business Process Manager as well as other key management personnel.
· Production of accurate and complete final reports based on established SOX controls.
· Documentation review and research into selected samples of credit memos, orders and other SAP based transactions to ensure they are compliant with internal SOX controls.
· Coordination with individual contributors and their managers as needed to ensure timely uploads of proper documentation.
· Additional project activities and other duties as assigned.
· Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Time management skills and efficiency are critical
· This position will require individuals who possess very good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
· Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.com
· Ability to multitask
· Stress resistant personal work ethic is a plus
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office Program Suite, especially Excel