Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Chelmsford, Massachusetts | Contract
- Prepare and maintain regulatory documentation in accordance with procedures and within Regulatory compliance.
- Communicate and correspond with customers and/or Regulatory Agencies.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to electronic technology.
- Basic computer skills in a MS Windows environment. Competent with MS Office, including Excel, Access and Word.
- Knowledge of FDA QSR required.
- Knowledge of USA and international regulatory Medical Device Reporting preferred.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing and work effectively within a multi-disciplined organization.
Requires 2 year degree or equivalent work experience and 2+ years related experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings