18 Pelham Road Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Direct Hire
This exciting opportunity as a Recruiter at Technical Needs would be great if you enjoy variety and a fast-paced environment. We’ re looking for someone who is a team player, able to communicate and collaborate with people at all levels of our company.
- Source candidates to fill temporary and temporary to permanent positions.
- Calling, meeting, and screening potential applicants to best suit our client’ s needs
- Maintain good communication and positive relationships with clients and candidates
- Schedule interviews, extend offers of employment
- Work in a sales environment: every person you place in a job, increases your commission earnings. We take great pride in filling our Client' s open positions FAST!
- Multi-task to make phone calls, answer returned phone calls, meet with applicants in-house, and update our applicant tracking system
- Support local New England companies, who seek a wide variety of candidates in a diverse range of skill sets (Engineering, Design, Drafting, Publications, Purchasing, IT & Help Desk, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, Manufacturing, and Bioscience). You are not limited to work in any one area of focus; you work all of these disciplines.
- Experience working in the temporary staffing industry is a plus but NOT necessary.
- Applicants without staffing experience should have a Bachelor' s Degree in related Business, Marketing, Human Resources, Communications, or Psychology.
- Requires a motivated and independent sales mindset
- Ideally you are looking to advance into sales at some point in your career
- An outgoing personality (you can talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere)
- Self-motivated and focused on hitting goals (because you really want that new car next year)
- An Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s Degree (Business, Marketing, Psychology, we’ re flexible)
- A competitive edge (its friendly competition around here, no Mortal Combat)
This position is salary plus commission (paid monthly).
Why Technical Needs?
Work/Life Balance: Have you seen the reviews of our competition? Most of them complain of the long hours they are required to put in. You will NOT be required to work long hours at Tech Needs because we believe in a work life balance. Your daily schedule does not exceed Monday through Friday 8: 30 AM-5: 30 PM. It will be hard to find that in staffing, or many sales environments.
Autonomy: We' re a privately held company so we have the ability to make decisions and change as needed. We don' t need corporate approval to implement your ideas or offer flexibility to our customers. We encourage creativity and involvement from our staff to continuously improve. We promote on merit, not tenure.
Stability: We are celebrated our 40th anniversary last year. Our commitment to our business, staff, and clients remains unchanged no matter what punches the economy has thrown our way. We’ ve seen competition come and go but Tech Needs reputation and foundation stands strong.
Experience: With strong, knowledgeable leadership who have over a 100 years in the Staffing Industry, we’ ve faced countless challenges and persevered. We’ re not new at this, and we’ re not going anywhere.
Growth: Despite a turbulent economy in the past decade, Tech Needs has experienced consistent growth including recognition by Business NH Magazine making their Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies list year after year. Our most recent achievements:
- 2014 Top Family Owned Company List.
- 2011 ranked 7th for growth rate
- 2005 ranked 5th fastest growing company in New Hampshire
- 2004 ranked 3rd fastest growing company in New Hampshire
APPLY NOW: email@example.com