Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Perform repetitive visual, mechanical, dimensional, functional or electrical inspection of material, sub-assemblies and assemblies being received. Apply established inspection procedures and use inspection tools and instruments. Specify workmanship and material defects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Perform visual, mechanical and part identification inspection on a variety of products being received.
- Apply IPC-600 & IPC-610 requirements for validation of PCB on customer drawings and specifications.
- Identify and recommend disposition of defective items in accordance with Company procedures.
- Test lead-free components for compliance using XRF tool.
- Manage quality purges through OCuity system.
- Train co-workers in “ fast track” incoming inspection for AVL approval requirements.
- Investigate non-conforming material using data books and internet.
- Organize and maintain MRB and post-MRB disposition.
- Control and maintain MRB BPM messages and seek resolution of discrepancies.
- Chair MRB as required.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 5S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity).
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8.
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to multi-task with strong sense of urgency; ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of mechanical inspection equipment.
- Knowledge of IPC-A-600
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.