Wilton, NH | Contract
· Performs inspections of company products and materials to determine conformance with specifications.
· Read and understand detailed mechanical drawings and nomenclature. Must understand types of measurement and measurement terminology.
· Handle and accurately measure dimensions using micrometers, calipers, drop-gauges, pin gauges, optical comparators, and test blocks and functional gauges. Some of the parts being inspected are very small and require handling and measurement with tweezers.
· Ability to use a microscope for extended periods included to performing visual inspections of plated product (nickel, gold, and silver) to insure the plated surfaces do not have inclusions blisters, and voids as well as looking for the presence of burrs and other machining anomalies.
· Process associated inspection documentation (including generating & competing detailed inspection reports, process tags, rework tags and nonconforming material documents).
· All other duties as assigned by supervisor.