Hudson, Massachusetts | Contract
Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to,
- The verification of products throughout Production Process to ensure compliance to customer requirements.
- The ability to perform and report inspection/test results in a manner which is consistent with ISO 9001-2015 and Aerospace policy/procedures.
- Inspect and report results of first and second piece inspections (may require working directly with Production Personnel)
- Maybe asked to help in other areas of Production, when required or needed
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings and work instructions
- Time Management skills, must be able to multitask
- Knowledge of ISO/AS Requirements
- Familiarity with inspection tools – (ie) Pin Gage; Vernier; CMM
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.