Claremont, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a local Claremont, NH manufacturing facility is seeking QC inspection personnel on 1st Shift (Mon. through Fri. from 7am to 3: 30pm). You will inspect finished and in-process parts against product drawings to ensure compliance.
- Work in a fast paced environment pulling samples from plant floor.
- Set up and perform multiple part inspections.
- Prepare quality inspections reports on dimensional and testing results.
- Assists Quality Engineering with calibration.
- On the job training is received in specialized areas
- Comply with all safety requirements and proper use of PPE.
- Other research or related activities as deemed necessary
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions carefully
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Some (6 months+) experience inspecting parts is beneficial
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.