Quality Inspector - 1st Shift
Woburn, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have strong inspection experience, as well as experience working with microcircuits? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts has a need for a Quality Inspector on 1st Shift. In this role you will be responsible for performing incoming inspection, in-process inspection and final inspection of complex integrated microwave assemblies and hybrid circuits manufactured within a clean room environment.
- 3-5 years of inspection experience preferably with microcircuits, board assembly, soldering, wire bond, wedge bond, ball bond, pre-cap, incoming, in-process, and final inspection experience
- IPC 610 inspection experience preferred
- Hybrid experience is highly preferred
- Open to seeing candidates with a combination of or as many of the inspection criteria or as possible
- Cleanroom and microscope experience is a must
- Familiar with inspection tools/gauges as well as geometric tolerancing of fabrication drawings
- Practical as well as hands-on knowledge of MIL-STD-883 inspection requirements and be comfortable working with a microscope for extended periods of time.
- Familiar with bond pull and die shear equipment
- Familiarity with die mount and wire bonding processes is a plus
- High School / GED required
- US Citizen is a must
PAY RANGE $25.00-28.00
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.