159 Swanson Rd Boxborough, Massachusetts 01719 | Direct Hire
- Root Cause Investigation
- Countermeasure Implementation
- Process Development
- Provide technical support to assembly associates
- FBS Tool Management
- Ensuring process compliance to ISO 9001: 2015 and 13485: 2016 standards
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing, engineering and/or quality tools and techniques, including: IQ/OQ/PQ, Design for Manufacturability (DfM), GD&T, IQ/OQ/PQ, GR&R.
- Kaizen and/or Lean Manufacturing experience
- Familiarity with ISO 13485: 2016 and/or ISO 9001: 2015
- Solidworks and/or ProE/Creo CAD experience
- Familiarity with mechanical inspection using hand tools, calipers, force gauges, CMM, etc
- Microsoft Office tools
- Highly motivated, comfortable in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or related technical field
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.