Quality Engineer - 1st Shift
Beverly, MA | Contract
This growing company is one of the world’ s leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications.
They are now looking for a Junior Quality Engineer!
The Junior QAE will work directly with manufacturing and inspection employees to improve product quality thru the development and implementation of QCI’ s (Quality Control Instructions) at all stages of inspection.
- Development and implementation of Quality Control Instructions.
- Preliminary review of all DMR’ s written on shop floor, especially at incoming inspection.
- Drive improvements to quality processes such as RTV, CAR, RMA.
- Approval of FAI’ s
- Support continuous improvement of data collection, data analysis, test design, and data presentation.
- Must be familiar with Quality Management systems; ISO 9001, AS9100, TS16949, ISO 13485, or ISO 17025
- Minimum of intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Word/Outlook, and Minitab.
- Well-organized and a motivated self-starter.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong mechanical specification interpretation skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and succinctly present data and information.
- 1-3 years previous or related experience