Quality Control Inspector
Billerica, Massachusetts | Contract
Our client is looking for a Quality Control Inspector.
You must be able to read blueprints and have a basic understanding of measuring tools, such as calipers, micrometers and radius gauges. Responsible for examining materials for quality and defects. Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning products for re-work; confirming re-work using applicable standards and/or approved standard operating procedures and in compliance with Medical Devices Quality Systems, ISO 13485.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports
- Able to write a non-conformance report clearly and precisely.
- Support Purchasing in materials disposition to supplier.
- Able to work independently and support the Quality Control Supervisor where there is a need and when it is impact productions and operations.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.