Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a local upper valley manufacturer is currently seeking a QC Inspector to join their team to aid the Quality Supervisor in assuring smooth and efficient operation of the Quality Assurance functions including maintenance of quality procedures, documentation and all related inspection functions.
- Perform in-process product audits on a regular basis, on the floor
- File all completed inspection reports in the proper location
- Assist in rework and sorting activities as needed, maintain record keeping instructions for these sort activities
- Work with operators, management and tool room associates on specific jobs and part requirements
- Perform visual and gauging inspection techniques
- Help maintain the Quality Corrective Action system and the controlled document system
- Utilize micrometers, calipers, comparators and other inspection equipment
- Use of GD&T and standard part print standards to aid in inspection
- HS Diploma.
- Dexterity, concentration and attention to details
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers, simple quality gauges and microscope
- Knowledge of GD&T is beneficial
- 1st shift is M-F 7am to 3: 30pm
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.