Prototype CNC Machinist - 1st
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have prototype machinist and G code experience? Looking to work for a great company that offers a 9 / 80 work schedule? Great for the summer!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire seeking an experienced Prototype Machinist. In this role you will be responsible for set up and operation of lathe, milling machines and grinders. Experience with G Code is a must as well as shop math. Will work to product specifications and do fabrication working directly with engineers. Will set up and operate lathe, milling machine or grinder. 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off.
- Must have strong mechanical skills and knowledge of shop mathematics
- Knowledge of basic material properties, tooling capabilities and applications such as lay out, machining and knowledge of mechanics
- 5 year of experience as a machinist or graduate from certified program with 2 year of CNC experience - ability to program CNC Milling equipment (G-code) and lathe
- Key requirement is an ability to program 3-Axis CNC milling equipment Prototrak SMX is preferred or DPM
- Experience creating rapid prototype parts (e.g. SLA, SLS, SLM) is desirable.
- Experience working with SolidWorks 3D models is desirable
- US PERSON (Citizen or Perm resident) is required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.